poniedziałek, 18 stycznia 2016

green and gold eyezzz ;)

Hi guys,
Last time i was here loooong time ago , because i have small kids so i didnt had time enough for my blog and my funpage on facebook also... Now i am back and doing that much how i can to do whait i like to do.;)

From this time i made 2 more makeup ill put here my work. I have still a lot work to do, because ppl asking me about some ideas for makeup on prom , disco night, daily makeup, eyebrows etc.  In February i am going to Poland for vacation, but thats not mean that ill not do nothing about makeup... There waiting on me 14 girls/women for makeup. After that time you will see my work. ;) what exactly i am gonna do? For now its secret;)

Here is my idea for prom makeup. Girl wanted green and gold eyezzz;))

funpage- facebook

And here you can see short movie how it looks. On pictrues i couldnt show how it looks in real.

klick here-youtube.






Xxx

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz